Download

u

Friday, April 03, 2015

On Friday, April 03, 2015 by Lucky in , , , ,    No comments
Last March, the Korea Tourism Organization Manila opened a search for 50 Korea lovers or ‘Koreanophiles’ (people who love everything and anything Korean) who are willing to take on the mission of spreading the word about Korea and KTO through social media. They are the KTO Wow Supporters for 2015 and they will be recognized not only by KTO Manila but by the KTO headquarters as well. Their main task is to promote and share announcements, activities, posts, and events of KTO Manila on their SNS accounts. Among the 50 applicants, KTO Manila will choose the 2 who are most active to win roundtrip tickets to Korea by December 2015. The general qualifications include the following:


  • Must be a member of an affiliated Phil. Kpop Convention Inc. (PKCI) fanclub
  • Must be a Filipino Citizen (residing in the Phils.) aged 18 and above
  • Must be an active SNS user
  • Can sometimes work as paid/volunteer in KTO Manila’s event
Just recently, KTO Manila has finally announced the new 50 Wow Korea Supporters for 2015 and I am very fortunate to be among them (Thanks KTO Manila!). (See list of official supporters below)



Korea has been very dear to my heart-- I’ve been a KDrama fan for almost 12 years, a Kpop fan for 5 years, and I’ve been to Korea once too-- and it is with great excitement that I will take on this task of promoting its tourism and culture. I think this is a great opportunity for me to be more active as a blogger too, and to write about the things I love. :)

To keep track of SNS posts, the 50 Wow Korea Supporters are required to submit summary reports on a monthly basis, which will be KTO Manila’s guide in choosing the grand winner (who will win the roundtrip tickets). I personally love this challenge since I’ve been planning to go back to Korea this year. I’d love to meet other Wow Korea Supporters too and participate in KTO Manila’s events and activities.

Many thanks again to KTO Manila for giving me this opportunity! :) I’ll surely do my best in promoting Korea and KTO in my SNS accounts.

For more information about Korean Tourism, you may visit the Korea Tourism Organization Official page, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.


For Filipinos, follow Korea Tourism Organization Manila at Facebook, Twitter, and KakaoTalk (@ktomanila) for the latest updates on Korea tourism, events, tour packages and promos. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. I'd love to hear from you ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...