Download

u

Saturday, August 02, 2014

On Saturday, August 02, 2014 by Lucky in    No comments
I just want to blog again... :)
Growing up, I've always loved to write and to share my thoughts and feelings through pen and paper. It's the most liberating feeling to me, and I miss it.
I've tried blogging many times before. I've put up personal blogs, and fan blogs too...but well, due to my ever hectic schedule and intermittent enthusiasm, I sadly ended up abandoning most of them...
But we can always start anew right? And I hope I'm here to blog for good.
I want this blog to be the reminder of everything happy, cool, wonderful, insane, amazing, sassy, and sublime in my life.
I want to be able to share what I can, and learn what I can from others too.
I just want to go back to the things I love doing and enjoy my life the best way I can.
Hope I'll be able to impart something useful to you! :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. I'd love to hear from you ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...