Download

u

Saturday, December 26, 2015

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 by Lucky in ,    No comments

Hello! I've been trying to give my blog a  new look for 2016 by getting a new template, but unfortunately, I just can't get a compatible template that won't require me to do a lot of modifications with the CSS and HTML. T_T... And since I don't really have much time for all that anymore, I decided to just edit my current template. I've made the following changes so far:
  • Updated the images and links to the slider
  • Change the thumbnails per post to full size photos per post at the home page (I didn't like the photos getting all distorted in the thumbnail versions)
  • Updated the dead links and titles in the navigation bar
  • Added a bucket list page
  • Added some links at the side bar.
I'm hoping to be able to come up with some new posts too^^
2015 has been a tough, yet equally great year, and I want to thank everyone who dropped by and read my blog. Hope I was able to impart something good to you, and I look forward to your continued support next year. ^^
Let's all enjoy the rest of the holidays. Happy New Year to all! 
May we all have a brighter, more blessed, and more awesome 2016!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. I'd love to hear from you ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...